Our accounting office deals with the establishment of commercial companies in Spain (limited liability companies, joint stock companies, etc.). We offer comprehensive supportduring the process of establishing a company and ensure legal, accounting, tax and HR services for it. Due to the fact that we provide services not only related to the registration of the company, but also related to keeping its accounting, we inform what steps should be taken in advance to carry out all activities in a smooth manner and to start the business activity bythecompanyas soon as possible.
- Obtaining the availability certificate of company name in the Central Commercial Register (Registro Mercantil)
- Advising on company establishment
- Supervision over notarial and registration activities (preparation of the company’s articles of association and charter, entry in the Commercial Register in Spain)
- Obtaining an electronic signature for the company’s representative
- Registration with the Spanish Tax Office
- Registrationof a representative of the company and the company (if it intends to employ workers) in the Spanish Social Insurance Institution
- Service in Polish throughout the process.
- Applying for a European VAT number for the company
- Accounting of the company’s revenues and expenses in accordance with the Spanish Accounting Act.
- Preparation and presentation of the company’s accounting books and annual financial statements in the Commercial Register.
- Advisory services concerning labor law and full HR service
- Support of meetings of partners of companies in Spain (minutes of meetings)
If you intend to purchase an existing company, please contact us – we carry out activities concerning sale of companies and we check whether the company has any unsettled liabilities. We help in obtaining documents confirming the current situation of the company in offices and in Registro Mercantil.